I find that most of the people that stumble upon my blog find themselves here for one of 3 reasons, none of which are about me.
- There is a recipe they need.
- Making homemade stuff makes them happy.
- They hate nursing.
If you fit into one of those three categories, WELCOME. If you don’t, also WELCOME (and please send me a message and let me know how you landed here.
Whatever the reason that brought you here, I have some questions.
- Is there an area of cooking or baking that you would like to know more about, or that I can help you with?
- Is there something out there that you have tried to make, but you just can’t seem to get it right?
- Are you a nurse that hates nursing?
If any of those sound like you, please reach out and let me know. I love teaching all things.
Wanna be a better baker or make delicious, brag-worthy meals? I got you.
Wanna make something new, or just make something period? Think you’re not crafty? Think again.
Need to get out of nursing before you lose a license or your mind? Preach it, because I know how you feel.
Send me a post comment or click here to send a message. As always, I am open to all comments, questions or general banter. I’m kind of like Planet Fitness. It’s a judgement free zone here.
Also, check me out on Facebook. Hit the follow button. You won’t regret it. I’m also on Instagram, which is also worth a follow. You’ll find more about me on those outlets. Because I KNOW that’s why you really came, isn’t it? Learning about me.