This page is dedicated to the resources I love as a cook, baker, nurse and blogger. Contained here are useful websites, awesome products and other amazing things I have found while navigating life, love and blogging.
- The most amazing mixer ever– Every time I use this mixer, I love it more. It’s a little on the heavy side, but worth it. It makes mixing super easy, because I no longer have to stand there and hand mix ingredients.
- Mod Podge– Anybody who knows crafts knows Mod Podge. I use it all the time, for everything from making picture collages to waterproofing my “going to be exposed to the elements” crafts. They have many different varieties, including a puzzle saver and dishwasher safe variety.
- The Cricut Explore Air 2– this machine is amazing, and I’ve only used it for a few t-shirts, a water bottle decal and some bake sale tags. It has a million different uses, including cutting wood, leather and fabric.
- Cricut products- I love their selection of vinyl, but they have a ton of craft supplies.
- Bluehost– super simple hosting company with AMAZING customer service.
- Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers– this course has made a TON of difference in the way I tackle affiliate marketing. Carly, the creator, is super down to earth and doesn’t tell you things just to promote her own products or make money.
- Pinteresting Strategies-another course by the creator of the affiliate marketing course listed above. Well worth the small fee for some amazing tips on how to improve your Pinterest game.
Amazon.com– probably my favorite website ever in the history of websites. I order all the things. I also have Amazon Prime, which saves me so much in shipping every year. I cannot recommend it enough.